SME Idea 2021 for training and development
The SME Idea scheme is intended for SMEs which invest in the training and development of both current and future workers.
It is important to know that this subsidy does not represent a training budget, but a financial contribution to solve bottlenecks among SMEs. The scheme was originally aimed at stimulating technical SMEs, but it now appears that many SMEs are faced with the same obstacles. That is why the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate has decided to broaden the scheme.
The SME Idea grant is available for:
- investments by SME entrepreneurs leading to more staff in technical sectors;
- investments by SME entrepreneurs in human capital with a view to digitization;
- investments by SME entrepreneurs in human capital with a view to the climate and energy transition.
- You are an SME entrepreneur and you work with another entrepreneur, knowledge institution, (branche) organization;
- At least 65% of the number of participants in the partnership are SMEs.
How much is the subsidy?
The subsidy amounts to 100% of the eligible costs, with a maximum of €124,999. The total subsidy for all participants in a partnership is a maximum of €200,000.
Apply for a subsidy
It is possible to apply for a subsidy from July 6, 2021 to September 7, 2021. This tender scheme is assessed on the basis of a ranking. The highest ranked applications are eligible for a subsidy until the subsidy ceiling has been reached.
Want to know more about this scheme?
Would you like more information about this subsidy scheme or are you curious about whether there are other appropriate financing schemes for your company? Please contact consultant, Mark van Dijk. He is happy to advise you.